Monday, February 28, 2011

She Married Him.

This picture about sums it up. On my way to Italy I made a stop in Canada to visit the world of the new Regimbals. And let me tell you.....usually when a best friend gets married she is never to be heard from again. But. I have news. When MYYYYY best friend gets married, it only gets better. Minus the moving to another country part.




Everything we did before, we did again. Of course the usual laziness of being friends...facebook stalking....movie watching and the occasional slap in the face, but I'm even including making weird ass videos of ourselves and talking to each other through the shower curtain. Only this time it was so much better considering we had a PERSONAL CHEF. When Britt and I got home from the Body Bar, just exhausted, we were already being waited on by Kyle and his delicious breakfast making skills. Fact: this happened like....every meal. I started to feel bad, so I offered to help. Response, "Oh no no, we can sit while he cooks. This is how it works." So we sat.....talked....laughed.....skyped Scotty.....ate M&M's..... Sadly, I think Kyle understands that Britt and I are pretty terrible in the kitchen most of the time......only imagine joining our terribleness. Recipie for disaster.

So thanks to my best friends wonderful husband I now have hope that someday I will wed and he will cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment